This is an Associate-level self-study technical course in the curriculum for the CCDA Design certification. It is designed for individuals who are involved in designing and implementing scalable internetworks. Among specific goals is the promotion of the modular approach to network design.
- Describe and apply network design methodologies
- Describe and apply network design concepts of modularity and hierarchy
- Design a resilient and scalable Campus network
- Design a resilient and scalable connectivity between parts of your Enterprise network
- Design connectivity to the Internet and internal routing for your network
- Integrate collaboration and wireless infrastructure into your core network
- Create scalable IPv4 and IPv6 addressing
- Describe what software defined networks are and describe example solutions
This new Cisco self-paced course is designed to be as effective as classroom training. Course content is presented in easily-consumable segments via both Instructor Video and text. Interactivity is enabled through Discovery Labs, content review questions, and graded Challenge labs and tests. This makes the learning experience hands-on, increasing course effectiveness, and provides students direct feedback on how well they have mastered the material. And gamification features are built in, including earning badges and a leaderboard, to encourage better performance.
Related Certification: CCDA Design
Subscription Length: 365 Days