This is a Professional-level self-study technical course in the curriculum for the CCNP Wireless certification. It prepares network professionals with information to deploy wireless networks using Cisco controller and unified switching architectures policies and best practices, as well as ensure the proper implementation of mobility standards and proper configuration of all aspects of wireless components. It provides students with hands-on labs to ensure students thoroughly understand how to configure and deploy the new Cisco 8.0, Prime Infrastructure release 2.2, and Mobility Services Engine release 8.0 features.
- Define and deploy WLAN infrastructure for mobility
- Implement controller and AP High Availability
- Design and implement high density wireless solutions
- Design and implement Flex Connect architectures
- Describe and implement wireless bridging (Mesh) technologies
- Describe and implement QoS for wireless applications
- Describe and implement multicast over wireless
- Manage wireless services with Cisco Prime Infrastructure
- Implement base and context mobile experience Cisco MSE architecture
This new Cisco self-paced course is designed to be as effective as classroom training. Course content is presented in easily-consumable segments via both Instructor Video and text. Interactivity is enabled through Discovery Labs, content review questions, and graded Challenge labs and tests. This makes the learning experience hands-on, increasing course effectiveness, and provides students direct feedback on how well they have mastered the material. And gamification features are built in, including earning badges and a leaderboard, to encourage better performance.
Related Certification: CCNP Wireless
Subscription Length: 365 Days